Search This Blog

Monday 18 June 2012

Sales Sales Sales!

We took a trip to the mall this weekend and managed to snag some amazing deals (well I did anyways lol) Sterlings at Richmond Centre was closing their store so I snagged a pair of boots for next fall and winter for 60% 0ff regular $149.00 marked down to $99.00 and then further discounted 60% wooo hoo! I also snaged a cute pair of Roxy Slip on flats regular $44.00 on sale 40% off, again SCORE!

In the spring and summer if a jacket is required I usually just slip on a hoody or if its raining my waterproof jacket, but lately i have been eyeing the Bench Jackets, lite weight, cool patterns a hood etc but I just couldn't bring myself to spend $159 -$200 on a lite weight jacket, well i found on regulary $159.90 on sale for $58.00 I still agonized of the purchase at the till, but a sale like that wont come up often and it is a quality item.

Did you find any good sales this weekend?


No comments:

Post a Comment