Search This Blog

Wednesday 2 January 2013

December 2012 Beauty Box 5

Now let me start this off by saying I was kind of disappointed in this box, I had originally signed up for BB5 when one of the ladies over on the Beauty Spoiler FB page posted that BB5 was giving out a foundation brush to everyone who signed up for Decembers Box by a certain day and since I have been brush collecting lately I jumped on board!, I saw a few spoilers in the group and the brushes looked very nice and so did the rest of the box, now this is the box I received
Notice whats missing?.....The Brush! I also received a completely different box from what the other girls received and as far as a I can tell from the reactions to my box is that I received a box of older products that others had already received in previous boxes :(

 My box contained Blum Naturals oil absorbing facial tissues 50 sheets $2.99 (FULL SIZE)
Pur-liss pur delicate milk cleanser 1.7 oz (approx value $10.93 / full size 5.6 oz for $36)
BLINC Mascara 0.02 oz (full size 0.21 oz $26)
Rosebud Salve 0.8 oz $7 All Natural Face vegan mineral eye shadow in Peach Ice (product card says 0.07 oz $3.50, product has no markings ) (I do not really like the color with my very pale skin it sort of doesn't look like anything, I am going to try it with some primer to see if that helps)

 All in all good value 3 full size products, 4 of 5 are new to me, and I am excited for all of them aside for the sheets (my skin isn't oily and sheets freak me out lol) but darn it I wanted that brush!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment