Search This Blog

Wednesday 2 January 2013

Topbox December 2012

From the posts in the spoiler page I wasn't really looking forward to this box as it seems to be leftovers from this year, though Topbox says you should never get dupes of products you have already received, I know some girls complained that they did. I was kinda hoping that I would get the Chole perfume miniature though. BUT here is the problem, I never received my box...........,and according to the tracking they sent me on December 13, The box was picked up by CP on the 13th for delivery on the 19th but the tracking never moved from the initial pick up stage, I have emailed Topbox and posted to their facebook page, according to an email I received on Monday, they have opened an investigation with Canada Post and once it is determined that I have in fact NOT received my box they apparently will be crediting my CC for the December payment. Now I have a couple of issues with this way of dealing with my complaint 1. You can clearly see from CP tracking that the box was NEVER delivered in fact in never even moved from Mississauga, so why do I have to wait a few more weeks to get this resolved? 2. How long it took them to send me an email with a proposed resolution 3. They have not offered anything to me for the hassle, if I was in their position with how much flak they have received this month, I would have offered some compensation (like an extra item for the next box etc) in order to keep my customers happy, but no go for them. Has this ever happened to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment