Search This Blog

Tuesday 11 June 2013

International Delights Iced Coffee Product Review


I recently was invited to participate in a newly launched BzzCampaign for a new product being marketed by International Delight (The people who give us those AMAZING coffee Creamers) and with Summer fast approaching (or is it here?) this is a perfect Summer beverage.

The Bzzkit I received contained 9 FPC's, 3 for me and 6 to share! I also received some Branded Tumblers which I use almost daily so this kit was really one of the most amazing that I have received lately from BzzAgent.


I picked up the Mocha flavor first, as I really am a fan of Tim Horton Ice Cap and this could be a very cost effective and certainly more convenient substitution for my favorite summer treat! I have tried this product in several different ways

a) Simply over Ice - Delish!
b) Over Ice with Vodka......again a new favorite
c) Blended with Ice and Bananas --- I cannot tell you how awesome this is, I am not sure that a word exists yet!

On to the nitty gritty, Per 8 oz Serving the regular Iced Coffee (They are coming out with light versions yay!!)
has 160 Calories, 58 mg of caffeine and 2.5 grams of fat, which all in all won't break your bank if you track calories like I do, and still serves to satisfy my need for caffeine AND my sweet tooth! The cost (if I had not have had the FPC) at Walmart was $4.00 which is just a tiny bit more than regular milk and the carton is quite generously sized.

A Quick peak at the ID website  http://www.internationaldelight.com/ gives you a place to check out their current products and upcoming launches. It also has a recipe section and apparently coupons! though I haven't been able to get that to work for me as it doesn't like my postal code :( If you manage it please let me know!

I give this product a 8.5 right now the quality of the beverage is great, its cost effective AND convenient, once the new flavors launch I think that would move up to a 9.5 as I love variety!, I notice on their website that they are also launching a to-go format in individual sized bottles, which I think for anyone who enjoy's the Starbucks version (at a much higher cost) would be a great replacement!

Have you tried International Delights Iced Coffee yet?  IF so share your recipes with me!!




No comments:

Post a Comment