Search This Blog

Wednesday 24 July 2013

Retail Therapy - Second Boohoo Order!

I made another Boohoo order---I know totally violated my no-buy but I really really needed some retail therapy :)

Again shipping took a week and I actually got three items for $30 (a.k.a wicked deal) from their 70% off Sale.

I have really been trying to add some color to my wardrobe and get out of my safe comfy blacks and grays, so my first choice was


I know your thinking but its grey!! LOL but actually I wasn't able to find an image of the coral, because its sold out on boohoos website. but I took a quick shot (not in natural light) to give you an idea


My Second Item is a work shirt (which I am in desperate need of)


It ended up fitting a little large than I normally would have picked for myself, but after a few minutes I actually think it will be perfect!

And of course! another Maxi Dress!



Look at all the pretty colors!!

have you made any great shopping hauls lately? 


No comments:

Post a Comment