Search This Blog

Thursday 5 September 2013

Crest Pro Health

Back at the end of June, I received an invitation to the Bzz Agent Campaign for Crest Pro Health and I have not been using the products for almost 2 months so I thought I would share my opinion with you!


In My BzzKit, I received the following

a) 500 ML Pro Health Multi Protection Alcohol Free Mouth Wash (not full size)
b) 85 ML Profresh Toothpaste
c) Oral B Pro Heath Tooth Brush


500 ML Pro Health Multi Protection Alcohol Free Mouth Wash

Our household uses mouthwash like it is going out of style, and this mouth wash will definitely replace our normal old standby Scope, in fact I have already bought a full size bottle (great deal at shoppers).  My initial thoughts on this product was that even though it contains no alcohol, it had some serious germ killing power, my mouth felt fresh and clean even when doing a quick rinse not accompanied by a tooth brushing, but when combined with a tooth brushing these products provided hours of a fresh clean feeling that lasted much longer than I expected.

Final thoughts A- (Taste was a bit strong) will be repurchasing.


Profresh Tooth Paste

I enjoyed the taste of this toothpaste and it wasn't gritty which I find can be an issue with some brands, I feel after using this product for almost 2 months that it does a great job of getting my teeth clean, and I have noticed a small amount of whitening and a definite decrease in sensitivity over the course of use.

Final thoughts B+ (wish it whitened more) will be repurchasing at least once more.


Oral B Pro Heath Tooth Brush

Not much to say about this one, I gave it to my daughter to try as I have a Oral B electric that I can't live without, its a good quality tooth brush, with a good bristle strength.


Have you tried the Crest Pro Health Line? If you are looking to try it P&G BrandSaver has coupons available, Save $4.50 when you buy 3 Pro Heath products!

I am a BzzAgent,  these products were provided to me to review at a small cost to myself ($1.00).


No comments:

Post a Comment