Search This Blog

Tuesday 1 October 2013

Another Golden Tote Post!

The October Tote was released for sale and despite the fact that I was trying to NOT buy one LOL I got suckered in to buying one as a few of the items just where SCREAMING "BUY ME"

I went with the $149, tote (plus $25 Shipping) which gives you 6 to 7 items of which I get to choose 2, as I feel this is the most BANG for my buck (up to a $600 value)

My first Choice was the item that made me check out the sale in the first place


I am a sucker for these kinds of sweaters, paired with a shirt and boots this is my go to outfit of winter! This will also work with my lulu's for a more casual look



I chose this simple but work appropriate dress (again leggings, tights or nylons with boots! )as my second choice.

The other 4-5 items will all be chosen for me by the team at golden tote, based on my style profile, I am very excited and can't wait to see what I get! 

Did you order from the October sale yet? Check out! 


No comments:

Post a Comment