Search This Blog

Wednesday 2 October 2013

Nutrience Natural & Grain Free Pet Foods Bzz Campaign

I received my BzzKit in the mail yesterday for this campaign and I honestly am blown away by how generous it was.


I received 

2 different types of food, in 200g Sample Packs

1 Coupon for a free bag

5 Coupons to Share for $5 off a bag

1 Customer Loyalty tracker for buy 10 get 1 free

And quite a bit of literature regarding the food and its benefits!

I immediately opened one of the sample bags and looked at the product, I did smell it, but stopped myself from going as far as "tasting it" LOL, I did however pour some into the cats bowl for her to enjoy!, she tucked right in and seemed to enjoy it but I think further testing will be required so I will update this review later on.




Grain Free Products tend to be more pricey then, regular pet foods, which if your pet's breed is subject to grain allergies can definitely be worth the money or even required if you pet has a grain allergy
I grabbed some prices for this product from the PetCetera website and they are as follows 

Dog

2.5Kg      $24.99
5kg         $39.99
13.5kg    $69.99

Cat

2.5kg     $27.99
5 kg       $44.99

I feed my bulldogs an all grain free limited ingredient diet, due to the fact that they are a breed that is known for having grain allergies and I do find that Nutrience is more expensive then my current brand Natural Balance, but I will have to wait and see if the benefits out weight the cost difference

Nutrience's website offers several comparisons of their brand against similar brands, though unfortunately not my regular brand, but you can click the link below to check out how your pets food stacks up!

http://parachutedev.ca/nutrience-parallax/compare-dog/index.php

Once my cat has a chance to try out the food in depth and I can gauge her reaction I will update this review!

No comments:

Post a Comment