Search This Blog

Sunday 2 December 2012

Baking Adventures

Pintrest.... I love it,  I can't even explain to you how much. Since Captain Amazing has been working late pretty much every night, I have had to pick up the ball as far as dinner goes, Pintrest has made this much easier by providing me with awesome recipes with words like "easy " or "best"  in the title followed by pictures that make even me think I can handle this lol. I stumbled across a recipe for mini cheesecakes and since we had a pot luck to go to last night I thought I would give it a shot,  Happy to report that my first time EVER was a successful,  I had a few moments of panic as I had no previous experince with cheesecake.  Everyone couldn't believe that a) I made them and b) I had never made it before.

No comments:

Post a Comment