Search This Blog

Thursday 6 December 2012

Burts Bee's Bzz Agent Campaign kit

I got my Bzz Agent kit today (yay for sick days).  Included in my free review kit are

-Full Size (170g) Intense Hydration Cream Cleanser with Clary Sage

-Full Size (50g) Intense Hydration Night Cream with Clary Sage

-14 sample size (4.2g) of the Night Cream to share with my friends

I have gotten several different samples of facial creams, anti wrinkle, anti aging products, either in samplers or beauty boxes, but I have always thought "I don't need these" but recently I have been taking a hard look at my skin and I finally have to admit that maybe its time to start being proactive, I am no spring chicken anymore and though I am lucky and do not normally have dry skin winter may be the best time to start.  I am excited to try these products!

These products are reportedly 99% natural with one ingredients being Clary Sage, I have never heard of this plant before, the information provided in my kit states that it is a adaptable plant that lives in harsh conditions and retains moisture....interesting.

I love most Burt's Bees products so I will be testing out the product for the first time tonight so look for future updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment