Search This Blog

Monday 3 December 2012

Golden Tote

Golden Toes December sale starts today! Run, do not walk and go check it out
http://www.goldentote.com/index.php

My Referral Link is http://bit.ly/VgStqX

though in my case I checked last night before bed and it was already up and running so I snagged both a $149 (worth up to $600) AND the $49  (worth up to $100) Accessorize Gift Tote,  I have not yet received my November Tote (being sent out today) but it looks like December is going to a month of presents LOL, I m kind of glad that the next Tote doesn't go on sale till the end of February as it gives me to time to appreciate and enjoy my current totes. This is a service that I can't help but think is genius.Can't wait to review them for you guys!

2 comments:

  1. Melissa,
    This is Sarah from Golden Tote. One of the founders. Your tote has shipped! I would imagine it will arrive this week unless there's any issues with customs or anything. We are shipping out December totes this Monday through Wednesday!
    Thanks!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are amazing Sarah, This is one of the best ideas in subscription services ever! I m looking forward to these and future totes (p.s thanks for turning me on to Saint Grace, I love their stuff)

    ReplyDelete