Search This Blog

Monday 17 December 2012

Burt's Bee's Intense Hydration Review

I have now been using the products for almost two weeks, and I have to say I can notice a difference in my skin. My Review below When I received my Intense Hydration I was very happy with the product sizes and the amount of samples received that I can pass on to my friends and family so that they can try the product as well. Packaging 4 out of 5. I really liked the packaging for the night cream as I can reuse the pot which I think is both environmental conscious and responsible, I of course could not reuse the cleanser packaging but I still thought it was pretty. I have a very sensitive nose so some products can be overpowering, but I found the fragrance of the cleanser and the night cream to be very light and pleasant. Cleanser 5 out of 5: I really enjoy using the cleanser and I can feel a difference in my skin after I use it, I have dry patches on my skin and after use it all felt moisturized. It gives my skin that clean tingly feeling that I associate with a deep clean, this is definitely going to be a product that I purchase in the future and would recommend you try as well if you have combination skin like me. Night Cream 4 out of 5, I only give this product a 4 because it feels very heavy going on my face, I am not sure if that is just because this is my first real time at applying night cream everyday or if it is the actual product, it did absorb very quickly, and I did notice a difference in my skin in the morning, I usually have very "Blotchy" skin as I have a very light skin tone and I get areas of red where my skin is dry, the reduction of those red areas is very noticeable for me. I am on the fence about repurchasing this product. All in all I give these products a 4.5 out of 5.

Please Note: I received these products to review at no cost to myself, as part of the BZZAgent Program, if you haven't checked it out you should!

No comments:

Post a Comment