Search This Blog

Sunday 2 December 2012

Glossybox November 2012

So Friday I arrived home to find my Glossy Box jammed into my mailbox (I really should look into getting a larger one lol) I pretty much already knew what would be in it from FB Beauty Box Spoilers, so I wasn't really too excited as its a pretty boring box.  I will most likely use everything in the box but almost everything I could run out and pick up at my local walmart or SDM, so they not "luxury" samples nor do I feel like I am being exposed to Brands I normally wouldn't purchase or know about.

Curel -Cuticle and Hand repair formula 100mg $5-7 for full size 3.5 oz 
I used this yesterday after removing the sparkly polish I recieved in my Glymm bag, as that can be tough on my hands.  Inital thoughts: it moisturized, didn't feel greasy and absorbed fast, so overall I enjoyed this sample, its a generous size as well. With the colder weather approaching I can see this getting alot of use. Plus I didn't currently have a hand creme.

Nexxus Therappee shampoo and Humectrus conditioner. $15 each for full size which is over a liter so these samples are the most low value ones in this box. Inital thoughts:  smells amazing, hair seemed full of body (though this might be due to the new styling regime I found on Pintrest) I have recieved shampoo and conditioner samples in the last like 4 beauty boxes so I m pretty played out but at least I m stockpiling travel sizes.

Vitabath - Citrus Twist Bath and Shower Gelee, 6.5 oz -- $18 for 10.5 oz (they also sell it in 32 oz for $40) I m actually really happy with this product as I didn't currently have a bubble bath and it being winter I do like to indulge in baths, so I have been using Dishwashing Soap. Inital Thoughts: smells delish,  good bubble production, to soon to say if it makes a difference to my skin.

Kryolan for Glossy Box - Blush
No price as its exclusive to GB,  this obviously is a full size sample.  Inital thoughts: pretty color, good coverage. Meh whats to say its blush??  will swatch later if I get a chance.

Maybelline -NYM Lip Gloss
I can't seem to find a price for this as I can't seem to find these glosses. Inital Thoughts: Smells good, color.ans shine are fine.  Formula is way to thick I do not like the feel of it on my lips at all

Nicole -Kardashian Kolor
$7-14 obviously this is full size
Inital Thoughts: pretty color have tried it yet

There you have it November 2012 Glossy Box, this was the first box for me at the higher price and aside from the fact we got a mini magazine (that the US has been getting in their boxes) I don't really think that the quality of the box improved with the price jump.  I did get $21 worth of product and I will still stick it out at least until GB's Anniversary Box in February,  hoping to see an increase in box quality, if not I ll just stick
to the gazillion other subs

No comments:

Post a Comment