Search This Blog

Monday 25 February 2013

February 2013 Pop Sugar Must Have Box


My last post told you a little about the Must Have Box, so I will not get to much into detail about it again.  This months Theme was of course "Valentines", this box was a bit more exciting to me as I received some fabulous stuff that I would not have purchased for myself but I will definitely use.


Lots of goodies!

1. Nicolas Sparks - Safe Haven book & Bookmark, ($8.25 ca from Amazon)

This book has recently been made into a movie, which I would not have gone to see as I really do not enjoy typical "Chick Flick" type movies, but this  might be a good book to throw in my bag for a day at the beach or while my daughter plays softball . 

2. Connoisseurs Quick Jewelry Cleaner - ( I cannot find a price for the exact one we received as it appears to be a product launch and the website does not list an amount, similar items from the same company gives me an approx value of $4 U.S )

Not alot to say about this product, and I haven't tried it yet We buy a lot of Jewelry cleaner usually at the PNE, every year, but this one comes with a brush, so hey great!

3. Hanky Panky  - One Size Original Thong in Diva Blue ($20.00 U.S 

I am not a huge thong fan, but all reports are that these are very comfortable, and looking at the website, I would consider ordering other products from them, though I find the cost a bit steep for underware.

http://www.hankypanky.com/Signature-Lace-Original-Rise-Thong

4.  Brokedown Spa Wrap - In White ($84.00 U.S. WOWWIE)

This is my very favorite item in the box, and I look forward to using it while getting ready to go out, it is made out of minky (Which I LOVE) and is super soft, my only complaint is that I wish it wasn't white, as I can see wearing this while applying lotion or self tanner to avoid having to tuck and retuck my towel LOL, but I wouldn't feel comfortable doing that in white. 

https://www.brokedownclothing.com/buy-now/spa-wrap-white

5.  Revlon  Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain - In Crush  ($8.99 U.S.  - From Ulta)

I have heard many great things about this product on the FB Beauty Groups so looking forward to adding this one to my collection of balms/stains. 

6. A Few Candy Treats, Sweethearts Conversation Harts and some Mariebelle Cacao Nibs (Lets call it $5) 

Total Value approx $130.24 U.S. ----- NICE

I really enjoyed this months box, but have cancelled it for now as I have really wanted to try out the Fancy.com's months sub, so look out for my future review!  

If you want to check out the Pop Sugar Must Have Box,  my referral link is 

http://popsu.gr/YRv 

No Pressure though ;)


1 comment:

  1. Did you have any problem at the depot? Did you have to pay duties on it?

    ReplyDelete