Search This Blog

Thursday 28 February 2013

Glossybox February 2013

This months Glossybox is a hit for me I think, after the last several months of disapointment (expired products, products from other countries, and products from 2005) I was really happy to open this months box.

Contents:

Givenchy Gloss - Coral Frenzy (6ml -$30, this gb pricing)
This item was supposed to only go to Glossy Subscribers with a high amount of Glossydots.... but I ended up with one anyways, not complaining, just mentioning.

This gloss is a nice color, doesn't have a funky taste and doesn't go on sticky.

Score: 5/5

Essence Quattro Eyeshadow -oh-so-cute (full size $3.99)

I enjoy Essence products ( you can pick them up at your local SDM, they are cheap but not bad quality) but I am not sure these shades are for me, swap box it is!

Score: 3/5 (1 point for color choice and 1 for it being a very low end brand that I was already aware of)

Biore - Deep Cleansing Pore Strips (6/$9.99)

I have heard both great and terrible things about this product, but I noticed some blackheads the other day so will be trying them later

Score: 4.5/5 (.5 point for it being a product I already knew of ) this score may change once I have a chance to test the product.

Macadamia Natural Oil Healing Oil Treatment -(30mls $13.50)

I just recently got into hair oils (thanks Ipsy) with Argan Oil, so I am looking forward to trying this one out, as winter has done a number on my already dry hair.

This oil has a nice smell  and the packaging is cute, a spot test on my fingers felt very moisturizing and absorbed quickly.

I am planning a comparison review of this, argan and coconut oil.

Score: 5/5 of course this may change once I give it a try on my hair.

Anatomicals You need a Bloomin Shower - Rose and Jasmine Body Cleanser (150 ml $3.00

The packaging on this product is adorable, I love the bright colors. This is a good size sample and at $3 I would be interested in trying other scents, which brings me to........the scent, I am a bit unsure of this smell right out of the bottle, I does smell very much like a bouquet of roses, but I do not get even a hint of jasmine and I am not really sure that I like the smell of roses, but I am willing to give it a try to see what it smells like in the shower. Score: 4 ( 1 point for the smell) this score might change once I have a chance to test it. There were also 3 foil samples, 2 from Eucerin *who just offered the same samples in the mail to everyone, 1 from crabtree and evelyn. And of course the Glossybox cupcake wrappers. All in all I give this box a 9 outta 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment