Search This Blog

Thursday 28 February 2013

Julep Valentines Mystery Box!

Julep is a U.S based nail polish sub/club, with subscribers being "Mavens". Each month depending on your Maven type they show you what you would receive if you order that month, if you do not have any interest then you have the option to skip.  You earn "jules" for each purchase and as a Maven you get a discount on all purchases along with access to a "Secret Store". Every so often the offer Mystery Boxes to Mavens and Non-subscribers.

I had participated in Juleps NYE Mystery Bag back in December, but not really being polish girl, I didn't post about the experince. This time when the Mystery Box was announced I also received an offer to become a maven for $0.00 and since Julep has the option to skip and my growing interest in polish I signed up for the Maven Program and got a Mystery Box :)

The intro boxes for each Maven type are always the same. I chose American Beauty as the polishes in that box where unlike anything I have currently.

I recieved:

Lynn -its a pinkie nude color, that I am looking forward to using on my finger nails as I tend to like more neutral colors on my hands amd save the crazy for my toes.

Stefani- a gun metal grey with flecks of sparkle.  This color is one I want to experiment with, I really would like to give it a try on my fingers with a matte top coat.

Julep Cuticle Oil -I have used this a few times and it seems to have helped my currently ragged cuticles.

Not very exciting, I know, but once I start experimenting I think these polish posts will get more interesting.

I skipped March's offerings, as I now have a ton of polish I haven't had a chance to use yet.

The Valentine's Mystery Box,  most everyone gets something a little different in their boxes.  Some boxes have a value of up to $500 retail and others are worth $50. I got a small box again this time. 

Glenn -a deep red metallic looking polish, not really a fan it makes me think old lady.

Maria - a lilac coloured metallic,  I think this will be a great summer color.

Dakota -this one looks to me to be sort of an adobe brick metallic - on the fence

Gloria - this one seems like a halloween orange to me,  but its the only one that doesn't have a metallic sheen to it.  I think this will be a fun summer color.

I received a Julep Lip Gloss in Coral as well, but I haven't had the chance to test it out. I guess coral is one of the new colors this year as I keep getting it in beauty boxes.

I also recieved a code for a free polish, but I am hoping that I can use it for either a Top Coat, Quick Dry Drops or their new Oxygen Treatment.

Have you tried Julep ? What is your Maven profile?

No comments:

Post a Comment