Search This Blog

Tuesday 5 March 2013

Bathing suit season is sneaking up on us!

Since I am on a  health/Diet kick in preparation for beach/Swimsuit season, I have been keeping an eye out for great swim suits. I have found a few companies I would love to try online, but being as I have such a problem finding swim suits I have been a little gunshy about ordering anything.  Then I came across this picture of Selena Gomez ( I Know, but it was on TMZ so don't hate!!)
I am in LOVE with this swim suit, it is classy and very old school Hollywood Glam,  I am not sure if it would work for my top heavy figure, but I would love to track one down and try it on!!.

1 comment:

  1. Ha! I searched up red glam swimming suit and found this. That is one of the awesome-est suits I've seen. Good for her! She's all classy and cute at the same time! Love it!

    ReplyDelete