Search This Blog

Tuesday 5 March 2013

Glossybox # 2 - February 2013

I guess I should preface this post with the fact I do not understand why exactly I have received a second Glossybox this month, I can only assume it is due the amount of complaining I have done lately about their service and to make up for the expired products I have received from them, I know they have not been charging me twice, so that's a plus but still very strange, I guess I will be able to build my swap box faster than expected.



This was my second February Box, the differences between this box and the first are I did not receive the special "Givenchy Gloss"  in its place I received:


1) a Burt's Bee's Lip Shimmer in Plum -  This product looks way to dark for my fair complexion, This will be a swap item

2) Elite Eye Liner Pencil - I currently have 2 pencil liners on the go and a gel liner, so I have not even bothered to swatch this product, but I heard from one of the girls in the beauty group that it is a great glitter liner.

I also received an Avon Nail Polish in Plum, this product is supposed to replace the expired Avon Lipgloss from Poland and the outdated Revlon Nail Polish that came in a previous box.  Its a basic color nothing special, I am a little peeved though, some glossy subscribers had the option to pick to previous products as replacements and they were sent straight away, I was not given that option just told they would send me the polish (which took almost three months)

The Essence Eye shadow Quad I received in this box is way more suitable to my taste than the previous one as well, I have arranged a swap on the for the previous one with a beauty group member, Once I receive the swapped item I will do a review of the pigmentation and quality of Essence shadows.

The Biore Strips - I tried this item once over the weekend, and I must have done something wrong, as it did absolutely nothing for me :) I will be testing it again.

The Shower Gel- This product lathered ok, but really is not my favorite sent, I will use it for shaving I think but that's about it.

The Macadamia Oil - I cannot say enough about this product, I think I am in Love, even more so that the Argan Oil. Sooo glad to have two of these!! My hair feels healthier and smoother andfeels to me like it has a little more weight to it. I do warn you not to use it near your hair line though, LOL or you look a bit greasy.

No comments:

Post a Comment