Search This Blog

Monday 11 March 2013

Eyes Lips Face -Mystery Bag

I have heard plenty of good things about E.L.F (eyes lips face) and I have also heard plenty of bad things but the products are so cheap if you order 5 things and only end up liking one, you are still most likely coming out ahead due to how dirt cheap everything is.

I have done plenty of my version of "Window Shopping" on the E.L.F website, which means I frequently browse and fill up my cart, but I have been very hesitant to pull the trigger as it almost seems to good to be true that you can get decent quality beauty items at those prices and the shipping cost to canadas winds up being around 17 dollars which can cut into the savings,  though if you pay using paypal that cost goes down to around 7 dollars.

Recently I recieved an email offering a Mystery Bag of e.l.f products free with a minimum purchase of $20, and we all know how much I love a mystery bag so of course I decided to swallow my hatred cof shipping charges and give it a try.

For my order I purchased

1. Eyelash Curler ($1)
2. Slant Tweezer ($1) darn it I bought 1 before and forgot it was in my cart lol at least it was just a buck
3.Eyelash and brow wand ($1) I really wanted to try applying Coconut Oil to my lashes at night,  I have heard good things
4. Stipple brush ($3)-not sure what product I will use this for yet, but I am building my Brush Collection
5.Small Brush Holder ($5) they were out of stock on the large on, but thats on my list!
6. Blemish Kit - Shear ($8) this is a minerial "concealer" with medicinal ingredients to help zits say good bye faster
7. Maximum Coverage Concealer-oil free-sand ($3) I have heard mixed reviews but looking forward to trying it.
8. Make up Remover Cleansing Cloths ($3 )
9. 5 Piece Duo Eyeshadow Collection -Day ($5)

So all in all I spent 28 dollars plus tax and shipping which depending on how the products work maybe an amazing deal! I will be posting a review at the end of the week after I have a change to try all the products.

On to the good stuff - The Mystery Bag!

The mystery bag was huge! 

1. Vanilla sugar cookie lotion wipes
2.Misty mauve eye primer
2. Defining eye brush
3. Glitter gloss in golden glitz,
4. Hypershine in flirt,
5. Glitter shadow in night owl,
6. Body shimmer in blazing bronze
7. a lipstain
8. Hand Sanitizer trio

Product Overload :) and only 1 item is destined for the swap bin so far!

Have you ordered a Mystery Bag from E.L.F?

No comments:

Post a Comment